Massachusetts Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Wednesday, April 24th 2019: Boston, Massachusetts
Dr. Robert Emery: Dynamic Navigation for Implant Placement and Beyond
First Annual Donald M. Tilghman Symposium
Saturday, April 27 2019: 7:30am – 3:00pm, Shock Trauma Center (STC) Auditorium, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Robert Emery – Keynote speaker
- Identify treatments for frontal sinus fracture and pan facial fracture patients.
- Identify challenges in reconstruction of the head and neck cancer patient.
- Describe the process for managing the medically complex cancer patients and the impact of care for these patients.
- Employ technology such as a GPS guide instrument that can assist the practitioner in surgery.
- Explain new aspects in care of the cleft craniofacial patient.
Learn More Here!
X-Guide LIVE: One-Day Surgical Navigation Courses
Dr. Robert W. Emery BDS, DDS and the team at Capital Center® for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Join this unique surgical course to:
- Experience first-hand the clinical workflow of the X-Guide Navigation system, including: X-Clip fabrication, treatment planning using a digital work flow, calibration and system check, and implant placement.
- Review live dentate and edentulous navigation surgeries.
- Each attendee will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact directly with the surgeons and staff members. Lecture material will be present between patients. The operating rooms are equipped with 3D video microscopes so an “intraoral” view is available at all times during surgical procedures.
- Hands-on opportunity is available on models.
Register for X-Guide Navigation Courses on any of the following dates below by clicking Here.
April 26, 2019
May 10, 2019
May 24, 2019
June 14, 2019
July 12, 2019
July 26, 2019
August 9, 2019
August 23, 2019
September 13, 2019
September 27, 2019
October 25, 2019
November 1, 2019
November 15, 2019
December 13, 2019
If you would like to join us at one of these events, please register through the website and to learn more, or click here to contact Liz Qualtier and she will reply with more details and how to complete registration.
Blum-Nico Virtual Implant Dentistry Meeting
Friday, May 31st 2019
Dr. Robert Emery: “Dynamic Navigation – A Digital Workflow for the Ultimate Implant Team”
New York Academy of Dentistry
Thursday, October 10 2019: Manhattan, New York
Dr. Robert Emery – “Dynamic Navigation for Dental Implant Placement and Beyond”
101st AAOMS Annual Meeting, Scientific Sessions and Exhibition
Monday – Saturday, September 16th – 21st 2019: Boston, Massachusetts
Boston Convention Center, The Westin Boston Waterfront: Plenary Session
Dr. Robert Emery – “The Use of Augmented Reality to Visualize our Surgical Procedures”
Dynamic Navigation for the X-Guide and Beyond: A Hands on Approach
Saturday, November 2nd 2019: Quebec, Canada
2019 Annual AAMOS Dental Implant Conference
Thursday – Saturday, December 5th – 7th 2019: Sheraton Grand Chicago
Dr. Robert Emery – “Placing Dental Implants Using Dynamic Navigation. A hands on Program.”
The 2019 Dental Implant Conference offers an intensive educational program of innovative techniques and procedures for the entire implant team, presented by an internationally renowned faculty of leaders in implant dentistry. You’ll also experience an exhibition of the most technologically advanced products and services available in the field, and the opportunity to network with colleagues from around the country.