X-Guide LIVE: One-Day Surgical Navigation Courses
Dr. Robert W. Emery BDS, DDS and the team at Capital Center® for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Join this unique surgical course to:
- Experience first-hand the clinical workflow of the X-Guide Navigation system, including: X-Clip fabrication, treatment planning using a digital work flow, calibration and system check, and implant placement.
- Review live dentate and edentulous navigation surgeries.
- Each attendee will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact directly with the surgeons and staff members. Lecture material will be present between patients. The operating rooms are equipped with 3D video microscopes so an “intraoral” view is available at all times during surgical procedures.
- Hands-on opportunity is available on models.
Register for X-Guide Navigation Courses on any of the following dates below by clicking Here.
April 26, 2019
May 10, 2019
May 24, 2019
June 14, 2019
July 12, 2019
July 26, 2019
August 9, 2019
August 23, 2019
September 13, 2019
September 27, 2019
October 25, 2019
November 1, 2019
November 15, 2019
December 13, 2019
If you would like to join us at one of these events, please register through the website and to learn more, or click here to contact Liz Qualtier and she will reply with more details and how to complete registration.
3-D Printed Guides – Dynamic Guided Surgery including Edentulous Protocol
- Guided surgery with live surgery observation
- 3 Days of lecture, hands-on lab & Observing live surgery
- 21 Hours of CE credits
- Breakfast & lunch included
- Dr. John Russo
- Dr. Rick Ferguson
- Dr. Robert Emery
- February 6th – 8th, 2020
- July 23rd – 25th, 2020
- August 20th – 22nd, 2020
- October 1st – 3rd, 2020
View our brochure to learn more!