We value our relationship with our patients and want to help maintain your dental implants in optimal condition. In 2012, we began a new program for implant patients, our “Implant Care System.” Working with your dentist over the last year we have optimized this synergistic program of implant maintenance and support. We now call it the “Advantage Implant Maintenance Program.”
Dental Implant Maintenance Research
Our research indicates that 13% of all implants have some problem that could lead to implant loss if left untreated. If found early, these problems are simple to identify and treat in coordination with your dentist.
We want to ensure that you have the same opportunity as those patients that had their implants placed in 2012. We are therefore offering you the opportunity to enter this program. Over the next six months you may enter the program at no cost. As long as you continue the program without interruption, you will be eligible for the discounts on maintenance and support. The benefits are determined by the date that your implant was placed.
Below are the specific details, notice all the benefits you can receive. There is no additional cost to you to enter the program. Call and make an appointment before June 28, 2013 and take “Advantage” of the discounted services and support.
Advantage Implant Maintenance Program
The best way to protect your implant investment.
Why should I come in for my implant maintenance visit?
- Our research indicates that 13% of all implants have a problem that could lead to implant loss. Often you would not be aware of this problem. If found early, these problems are simple for your surgeon to identify and treat in coordination with your dentist.
What are the benefits to me?
- First year of implant support is free. Should your implant fail it will be replaced at no cost.
- Second year implant support is discounted 10%. Should your implant fail you receive a 50% discount on its replacement.*
- Every year thereafter your implant support is discounted 10%. Should your implant fail you will receive a 20% discount on its replacement.*
Recommended implant maintenance to keep your implant healthy and free from disease.
- Full implant tissue interface inspection
- Check proper seating and fit of the abutment and crown – Evaluate proper contact points
- Evaluate tissue/implant/bone for signs of infection
- Treat infection if necessary
- Customized oral hygiene instructions
- Debridement of implant fixture
- Application of medicaments
This program is a simple and convenient way to maintain the optimal health of your implant right from the start. The required visits are as follows:
- One month after the crown is placed – No charge
- One year after after the implant is placed – 10% discount
- Yearly thereafter or more often if directed by your surgeon – 10% discount
To schedule a dental implant consultation, contact our office in the Washington DC area at (202) 386-7100.